1. Abstracts or full papers must be written in English or Turkish.
2. Abstract body including references should be in text only and should not exceed 350 words.
(If you have figures and tables, the files should be uploaded separately.)
3. All papaers should clearly state: objectives (or backgrounds), methods, results, and conclusions.
4. Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of
the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
5. Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral or poster). However, the Scientific
Committee will make the final decision after review.
6. Acknowledgement of your abstract submission will be sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail
confirmation after you submit an abstract.
7. Authors accepted for oral or poster presentation must register for the conference.
8. Authors will be notified of acceptance of papers.
Notification of Acceptance
All submitted abstracts or full papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent via e-mail by April 1, 2019.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
If the author of an accepted abstract does not register by the author registration deadline, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program. If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please notify the IMSEC 2019 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing as soon as possible.
Abstract of Full Paper Submission
February 1, 2019